- 교수 무기화학
- 화학관 4층 330429호실
- (PhD) 1985.09?1989.07 Chemistry department, University of California at San Diego
- 1989.08?1990.07 Postdoctor, Chemistry department, University Southern California
- 1982.12?1985.07 Research Scientist, Inorganic Chemistry Division, KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
- 2015.01?present Dean of Graduate School, Sungkyunkwan University
- 2015.01?present President of Korean Crystallographic Association
- 2005.09?2009.02 Program Director of Natural Sciences, Korea Research Foundation, Ministry of Education
- Our research group is currently interested in organometallic compounds of late transition metals, coordination polymers, flame-retardant inorganic materials, and MOCVD sources.
- Coordination polymers, Crystal engineering, Structural Chemistry, Catalysis, Photoluminescence
- “Origin of Regioselectivity in the Copper-Catalyzed Borylation Reactions of Internal Aryl Alkynes with Bis(pinacolato)diboron” Organometallics, 2015, 34, 2151?2159.
- “4f-Block Metal Complexes as Secondary Building Units in Preparing 4d?4f Coordination Polymers: Preparation, Structures, and Luminescent Properties of
- “Insertion of a Copper Nitrene into a C?H Bond To Form Bis(2-(phenylamino)-1,10-phenanthrolinato)dicopper(I): A Short Cu?Cu Distance with No Bond?” Inorganic Chemistry, 1990, 29, 1659?1662.
- “Synthesis and Molecular Structure of 1,4-Diphenylterazenido Complexes of Bis(phosphine)nickel, -palladium, and -platinum” Inorganic Chemistry, 1988, 27, 1215?1219.
- “C?H Activation Guided by Aromatic N?H Ketimines: Synthesis of Functionalized Isoquinolines Using Benzyl Azides and Alkynes” Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2014, 79, 9094?9103.
- “Facile Oxidative Addition of Organic Halides to Heteroleptic and Homoleptic Pd0?N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2011, 11, 1750?1761.