The Cooperative Center for Research Facilities (CCRF) was established in 2001 with the aim to better support on or off campus research activities in the most efficient way, whilst utilizing the research facilities, equipment, devices, and other related resources.
In order to live up to SKKU’s ambitious vision to become a truly global leading research-centered university, the Cooperative Center for Research Facilities (CCRF) copes with the drastically changing developing trends of basic sciences, by establishing the world-class support system for research, education, and industrial-academic cooperation through the joint use of cutting-edge high-price devices.
- Operation Committee
- Administration Department
- Analysis Department
Organic Analysis Lab.
- Bonding structure and qualitative analysis of organic chemicals
Inorganic Analysis Lab.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of metals and inorganic materials
Micro Structure Analysis Lab.
- Observation of micro-scale and nano-scale structure of materials
Surface Analysis Lab.
- Analysis of shape and ingredients on the surface of materials
Physical Property Lab.
- Measurement of thermal characteristics of materials including polymer
Odor analysis Lab.
- Analysis various odors generating indoor environment and air pollution
Asbestos analysis Lab.
- Observation of the asbestos in air and solid materials
- Safety management for radioisotope and measurement of radiation dose
- Organic Analysis Lab.